Tue, 22 July 2014
One Life Left returns after a two week break and everything has changed. Or at least one thing has: the caretaker is on holiday, which means Ste is back to uploading the podcast which means it's frankly some kind of miracle that you're even reading this. If there's a second miracle and you can hear it too, here's what to expect:
* Super special guest Rachael Reynolds talks Sunless Sea, Fallen London, drops some exclusive news involving another dev studio and teaches us how to do interviews
* The team discuss their various engagements, including Simon's fun at Develop, Ste's adventures in Joensuu and Ann's trip to Kelis
* There's some promotion for the not-at-all-confusing third #THIRDSDAY, this time on a Wednesday, i.e. potentially tonight, so see you at The Loading Bar
* Reviews, news, features, letters, etc. And lots of music, talking of which...
1. Iron Ore - Sentiment
2. Klamm - Score
3. Calavera - About Us
4. Motionride - Whatever You Wish
Wed, 9 July 2014
After her adventures in journalism Ann is moving into new worlds. She's going to join Pip in our roster of esport athletes by winning the co-ed Hearthstone tournament. The only possible spanner in this plan is that she doesn't really know what Hearthstone is. Will she be able to learn this important information during the show?
Wed, 2 July 2014
It's pretty tiring work curating the latest and more important video game news. Which is generally why Ann (and local news cub reporter Sega Badawi) steal it from Eurogamer. But last week. Last week was an exception. Ann did some journalism and it's tiring work. She also shed a little light on her unbiased method on how she curates the news (further to the curation that Eurogamer had already done).